Cookies : A cookie is a small text file that contains information, such as your IP address and operating system. It is stored on your computer’s hard drive and helps us recognize your browser and improve your online experience. The cookies do not contain any personal information.Browsers can be configured to inform you when a cookie is received. This allows you to accept or reject cookies .
The web servers of TECNITOP SA automatically detect the IP address and the domain name used by the user. All this information is recorded in a server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, with the number of visits made to web services, etc.
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Youtube: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Google+: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
Types of Cookies used by this website
Specifically the cookies used by this website are the following:
- APISID, HSID, NID, SAPISID, SID, SISCC; These cookies are used by Google to store user preferences and information while viewing the pages with Google maps on them.
- _stid, _unam, _utma, _utmc, _utmz, _ga, _gid; These cookies are used by the Google Analytics service.
Revocation and deletion of cookies
At all times you can access the configuration of your browser by accepting or rejecting all cookies , or select those whose installation supports and which not, following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu)
Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy (Content Settings)> Cookies
More information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu)
Internet Options> Privacy> Advanced
More information: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie- 9
Options> Privacy> Cookies
More information: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari, iPad and iPhone
More information: http://www.apple.com/privacy/use-of-cookies/
Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies
More information: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Last update: May 2018