There’s a lot going on underground that you need to know about before you ever start to dig. The Leica DS2000 Utility Detection Radar finds all potential threats, including non-conductive pipes and fibre optics, increasing safety by lowering the risk of accidently hitting underground assets.
Increase safety, speed up work and lower asset management costs with the ability to prevent hazardous outages and collect more information. The DS2000 enhances your business by making it safer, faster and more efficient.
– Increase safety when the DS2000 identifies all potential threats
– Get to assets and recover quicker from outages when you know exactly where underground utility assets are located
– Dual-frequency antenna to detect deep and shallow targets simultaneously
– Easily collect and understand data with the DS2000’s simple and intuitive software and data storage
– Effortlessly maneuver around the most challenging sites with the DS2000’s advanced ergonomics
– Without GPS, map onsite with no post processing needed when data is stored on the tablet
– Expert knowledge of Leica Geosystems with more than 270 service centres worldwide
– PROTECT by Leica Geosystems – the strongest warranty in the market